Casa Palmeira, Algarve, Portugal
Here is a summary of some of our principal booking conditions together with some useful information to help you plan your holiday at Casa Palmeira in Portugal's Algarve. Our full booking conditions will be provided together with a booking form once you are ready to book.
We will be delighted to discuss your holiday requirements with you. Please make initial contact either by email or by telephone.
- Weekly bookings normally run from Saturday to Saturday, but we can usually be flexible outwith high season or at the last minute to fit in with your flights. Please contact us if you wish to enquire about this.
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking. No booking will be treated as confirmed until the deposit is paid. The deposit is non-returnable unless the booking cannot be confirmed by us, in which case it will be refunded. The full balance must be paid no later than 2 months before the arrival date. If the balance is not received by the due date, this may result in cancellation of your holiday and loss of your deposit. If the booking is made within 2 months of the arrival date, the full rent must be paid immediately. If the booking is cancelled after payment of the deposit, but before the balance is paid, due to the UK or Portuguese Governments imposing a lockdown due to COVID-19, where the lockdown did not exist at the time of booking, the deposit will be refunded. Otherwise, deposits are non-refundable. If the booking is cancelled after payment of the balance, but more than 14 days before arrival, 50% of the balance is refundable. Within 14 days of arrival, nothing is refundable. We recommend that you arrange suitable holiday insurance. For payments, we can accept credit card through Paypal, and BACS transfer
- We can accept payment by PayPal (credit / debit card) or by BACS. Generally, payments are made in Pounds GB, but we can also accept Euros. Please ask.
- We recommend that you obtain suitable holiday cancellation insurance.
- Before your holiday, we will send you details of how to get to the to villa and the contact details of our managing agents, who will be available to assist you while you are on holiday.
- The price for the villa includes a welcome pack; all linen and towels (including pool towels); use of our swimming pool; 40% discount on golf course green fees at GSA; one cot and high chair; periodic maid cleaning; and air conditioning in all 4 bedrooms and the study.
- The swimming pool is heated, and the cost for this is included in the rental price, subject to the time of year, as referred to below. The hot tub heating is included throughout the year. Please indicate when making the booking whether these are required out of peak season for price quote. Generally, the pool is only heated between 1 May and mid October. In May and October, the pool temperature fluctuates due to the prevailing weather conditions.
- We provide free broadband Wi-Fi and the use of a printer - just bring your own laptop.
- Pets are not allowed in the villa.
- We operate a no smoking policy within the villa.